A sorry state

A woman was in hot air balloon when she realized that she is lost.

She reduced her altitude and she shouted to a man below, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend to meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am."


Man below replied, "You are in hot air balloon 30 feet above the ground. You are at 41° North latitude and 59° West longitude."


The lady remarked, "You must be an engineer!"


The man asked, "How do you know ?"


The lady replied, "Everything you told me is technically correct but useless, and the fact is that I'm still lost."


The engineer said, "You must be in Top Management."


This time it was the lady who asked, "How do you know?"


Engineer :- "You don't know where you are or where you're going, and you have no technical knowledge. You made a promise which you've no idea how to keep and you expect people beneath you to solve your problems!" 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

चाणक्य और मोदी

What is Accessnow.org?

Why Hindu temples r controlled by Government?